Re: RFC: deprecate sys/sysmacros.h inclusion from sys/types.h

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:

> I would like this to go into 2.24.
>
> The reason I say this is that we're very close to a Fedora release and
> I would like time to put the deprecation code into Rawhide to get the
> developers to cleanup their code there.

I'm happy to have this go in on whatever schedule is most convenient
for the community at large.  Perhaps we should check whether your
proposed schedule is also good for other distributions?

(also, still waiting for any feedback at all on the content of the changes ;-)

zw