Re: Clean up state on patchwork

I've now cleaned up patchwork state for submitters with only a few patches
in the alphabetical ranges I previously skipped.  The following submitters
still have large numbers of patches which I have not attempted to go
through and their patchwork entries still need cleaning up to make sure
that only the most recent versions of uncommitted patches are listed, with
others being marked as superseded / committed / ....

Alexandre Oliva
Andreas Schwab
Andrew Pinski
Florian Weimer
H.J. Lu
Ondrej Bilka
Paul Pluzhnikov
Stefan Liebler
Torvald Riegel

Would someone like to volunteer to clean up patchwork state for those
submitters, or to do the next general cleanup of all pending patches in
patchwork (say, once we have a system for most commits no longer to need
to update ChangeLog or NEWS, and for automatically marking committed
patchwork entries for patches whose git-patch-id corresponds with that of
a commit, going through all the entries at that time to remove past
entries that are committed or superseded)?

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com