This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH/committed] de.po: fix SIGALRM typo [BZ #4404]
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:43:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/committed] de.po: fix SIGALRM typo [BZ #4404]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440881143-1387-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org> <87io7w4cye dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > + * po/de.po: Fix SIGALRM typo.
> It is useless to commit po files that didn't come from a translation
Indeed. The patch should be reverted. As has already been noted in that
bug report some years ago, the issue needs to be brought up with the
German translation team. Then once a fixed de.po is available from the
Translation Project site, it can be imported verbatim.
Joseph S. Myers