This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Request for google/ namespace
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:37:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Request for google/ namespace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+5-Q5JdywjjOsUpwXcznZ7siA41Fp_r28MEST8EoO7g04roeg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150826235910 dot 3FB6D2C39E0 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Approved to have one, but I think vapier and I should be on the owners list
> I'd quibble a bit with the layout underneath google/, but it's only we
> Google folks who need to agree about that (and we can discuss that either
> here or internally). Just in anticipation of unrelated Google branches
> that might come along in the future, I'd suggest that you use google/grte/*
> for the layout you've described.
OK no problem, was just avoiding Java-length pathnames :-)
> Now you just need to proceed with updating
> and the other steps listed there. Step 3 is already done, since I
> just had you added to the group and everybody else was already there.
> You can't edit the wiki yet because you don't have an account.
> Get one here:
> Then I can add you to EditorGroup so you can actually edit the wiki,
> which is what steps 2, 4, and 5 require.
I'm added as "StanShebs" now.