This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: elf/tst-protected1[ab] failures
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:26:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: elf/tst-protected1[ab] failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827214341 dot 521892C3AA0 at topped-with-meat dot com> <CAMe9rOqcfrfQXeQikqthq1h_9gsq5=gR8wtSCDZJm67nUpfsEg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150827220717 dot AD71E2C3ABF at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Since this requires both updated GCC and binutils, we can just make
>> it XFAIL.
> I can do the patch or you can. It should have comments with pointers to
> the binutils/GCC bugs or explanation of which versions of what fix it.
> I don't know those details.
I would appreciate if you can do it.
has detailed info on linker and GCC bugs.