This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ldbl-96/k_tanl.c -Wmaybe-uninitialized error
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:12:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: ldbl-96/k_tanl.c -Wmaybe-uninitialized error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826212119 dot 92F452C39E3 at topped-with-meat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508262122110 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> I'm waiting for Stan to send me a clean version of his patch as requested
> in <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-08/msg00955.html> so I can
> commit it (since he's not in the glibc group).
Clearly he should be! I've asked for him to be added, and Frank did it
faster than I wrote this message.
I've applied Stan's patch by hand and committed it for him now.
I think the patch was actually current but got untabified by his MUA.