glibc-buildbot.git

As promised at the Cauldron BoF, I have set up a new git repository on
sourceware for the buildbot scripts.  It's
	git://sourceware.org/git/glibc-buildbot.git
and everyone with commit access to glibc.git should have it there.

I've minimally hacked the setup so that it uses this repository,
but the whole buildbot setup remains very primitive and needs much love.

Let the collaboration ensue.

Thanks,
Roland