This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/8] Move i486/htonl.S to htonl.S
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/8] Move i486/htonl.S to htonl.S
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826173620 dot GD21261 at intel dot com> <55DE091D dot 8060903 at linaro dot org>
We probably don't, but removing them should be a separate change from the
mechanical directory restructuring HJ is doing now. Of course, doing
removals first reduces the number of renamings required.