This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/3] Replace MEMPCPY_P/PIC with USE_AS_MEMPCPY/SHARED
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:52:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/3] Replace MEMPCPY_P/PIC with USE_AS_MEMPCPY/SHARED
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826134358 dot GB19484 at gmail dot com>
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 06:43:58AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Replace MEMPCPY_P with USE_AS_MEMPCPY in i586 memcpy.S to support i386
> multi-arch memcpy. Also we should check SHARED not PIC for libc.so
> since libc.a may be compiled with PIC.
> OK for master?