This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/7] Don't disable SSE in x86-64 ld.so
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:35:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/7] Don't disable SSE in x86-64 ld.so
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150825122223 dot GA1588 at gmail dot com>
When you're just moving code from one file to another, make that clear in
the log entry. The original code needed comments explaining why it's
there. So add some now.