This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PING][PATCH v6 0/2] [BZ #16141] strptime %z: fix rounding, extend range
- From: James Perkins <james at loowit dot net>
- To: GNU Libc Alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:22:48 -0700
- Subject: [PING][PATCH v6 0/2] [BZ #16141] strptime %z: fix rounding, extend range
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439844519-17370-1-git-send-email-james at loowit dot net>
Reminder: this patchset needs final review and merging:
Carlos felt it was nearly ready for merge at v5. Thank you.
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 01:48:37PM -0700, James Perkins wrote:
> This is V6 of the patchset which fixes rounding errors and range
> limits in the GNU libc strptime function's %z format specifier,
> and reworks the test case to test against the full input range.
> The patch set consists of these patches and differences since V5,
> to address Mike Frysinger and Carlos O'Donell feedback:
> [PATCH v6 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime %z: fix rounding, extend range to
> * No changes needed since V5.
> [PATCH v6 2/2] time/tst-strptime2.c: test full input range +/- 0-9999
> * Declare dummy_string as const char , not const char const *.
> * GNU-style: make conversions between bool and int explicit,
> in both evaluation statements and parameter passing.
> * Remove unnecessary extern for verbose flag.
> * do_test, compare: pass nresult array for accumulating counts
> of pass and fail, instead of using globals nfail, npass.