This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] hurd: fix for glibc install-headers target
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: debian-hurd at lists dot debian dot org
- Cc: bug-hurd at gnu dot org, roland at hack dot frob dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 08:54:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hurd: fix for glibc install-headers target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150818210540 dot GA11318 at type dot dc15 dot debconf dot org> <20150822215515 dot GA11514 at type dot dc15 dot debconf dot org> <20150822224824 dot GB11514 at type dot dc15 dot debconf dot org>
Samuel Thibault <email@example.com> writes:
> and this goes on at infinitum. Make -d shows that it is trying to build
> and adding a $(warning) shows that the generated mach-shortcuts.h rule
> is for /tmp/glibc-2.19/build-tree/hurd-i386-libc/csu/mach-shortcuts.h
> (in csu/ instead of mach/). AIUI, the patch below would be needed to
> fix the objpfx so that the proper rule is generated, isn't it?
The first thing mach/Makefile does is subdir := mach. Why is that not
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."