This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Disable uninitialized warning with GCC 4.8
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- Cc: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 22:38:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Disable uninitialized warning with GCC 4.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+5-Q5JS50ejoDyEwxV1B6zBoBi7AJ_ha3aQ=fyRh=RQ-vZU8w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 21 Aug 2015, Stan Shebs wrote:
> As with other spots in the code, GCC 4.8 unnecessarily complains about
> an uninitialized variable in tanl calcs, so this patch disables. With
> it, the library and sees the usual set of test passes.
> * sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-96/k_tanl.c: Include <libc-internal.h>.
> (__kernel_tanl): Ignore uninitialized warnings around use of SIGN.
This patch doesn't apply cleanly, could you resend it as an attachment?
Joseph S. Myers