This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-strict-prototypes in timezone/
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 20:58:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-strict-prototypes in timezone/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508201952190 dot 994 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <55D631CA dot 7090603 at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On Thu, 20 Aug 2015, Paul Eggert wrote:
> Joseph Myers wrote:
> > The current timezone/ code from tzcode doesn't need
> > -Wno-strict-prototypes. This patch removes it from the CFLAGS
> > settings in timezone/Makefile.
> Looks good to me, thanks.
Thanks, I've committed it.
> By the way, ialloc.c and scheck.c have been removed in the current tzcode
> release, so that part of the change is to obsolete cruft. But removing the
> cruft can wait until we get around to syncing from tzcode again.
An update to a newer tzcode release (not a git version, and with no local
changes to the files taken from tzcode) should be routine, although the
Makefile changes would need to be reviewed.
Joseph S. Myers