This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-error=undef
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 20:54:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-error=undef
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508181621220 dot 17603 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
I've now committed this patch, known to work on x86_64, x86, arm and
mips64 (and Mike tested some other architectures).
I expect any remaining architecture-specific issues will be
straightforward to fix, but if the right way to fix something is unclear
then ask on libc-alpha and I'll try to work out an appropriate solution
for the given case.
Joseph S. Myers