This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't use -Wno-strict-prototypes in timezone/
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:00:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Don't use -Wno-strict-prototypes in timezone/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508201952190 dot 994 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph Myers wrote:
The current timezone/ code from tzcode doesn't need
-Wno-strict-prototypes. This patch removes it from the CFLAGS
settings in timezone/Makefile.
Looks good to me, thanks.
By the way, ialloc.c and scheck.c have been removed in the current tzcode
release, so that part of the change is to obsolete cruft. But removing the
cruft can wait until we get around to syncing from tzcode again.