This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PING] [PATCH] Make pthread_getspecific async-signal-safe
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- To: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 14:47:07 -0500
- Subject: [PING] [PATCH] Make pthread_getspecific async-signal-safe
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
What's up with Andrew Hunter's patch for pthread_getspecific from last December?
Presumably it will need a respin due to age, but it would be useful to
get some feedback on the use of atomics and such.