Re: Don't use -Wno-error=undef

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015, Andreas Schwab wrote:

> There is no need for build bots, cross compilers exist.

I don't see that as of any significant relevance.  Standard practice is
that patches are tested on one configuration (hopefully one to which the
patch is relevant), not the large number (hundreds?) of configurations
required to cover all variations of which bits of source code might or
might not be enabled when compiling and which macros might or might not be
defined.  We don't even have an equivalent of GCC's contrib/config-list.mk
to test the build of lots of configurations (and if we did, I doubt the
build results for it would be clean now, or would stay clean, without bots
- and it would still be overkill to use it for pre-commit testing unless
it's very quick).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com