This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Add support for C11 threads.h
- From: Juan Manuel Torres Palma <j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Juan Manuel Torres Palma <jmtorrespalma at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:02:36 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Add support for C11 threads.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439217470-23427-1-git-send-email-j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com> <1439811848 dot 6240 dot 5 dot camel at localhost dot localdomain>
> I'd like to and plan to review this, but won't be able to get this done
> this week.
I think it would be better if you wait for a new version of the
patchset, since a lot of fixed have already been found for this one.
Hopefully, it will be ready for the weekend.
2015-08-17 20:44 GMT+09:00 Torvald Riegel <email@example.com>:
> On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 23:37 +0900, Juan Manuel Torres Palma wrote:
>> From: Juan Manuel Torres Palma <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> This patchset adds support for the header threads.h defined in ISO C11
>> standard. The implementation is based on POSIX threads because both
>> APIs have many similarities and many of their functions have exactly
>> the same functionality.
Juan Manuel Torres Palma.
Computer Science Student at Universidad de Granada.