This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH v6 0/2] [BZ #16141] strptime %z: fix rounding, extend range
- From: James Perkins <james at loowit dot net>
- To: GNU libc <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 13:48:37 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH v6 0/2] [BZ #16141] strptime %z: fix rounding, extend range
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is V6 of the patchset which fixes rounding errors and range
limits in the GNU libc strptime function's %z format specifier,
and reworks the test case to test against the full input range.
The patch set consists of these patches and differences since V5,
to address Mike Frysinger and Carlos O'Donell feedback:
[PATCH v6 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime %z: fix rounding, extend range to
* No changes needed since V5.
[PATCH v6 2/2] time/tst-strptime2.c: test full input range +/- 0-9999
* Declare dummy_string as const char , not const char const *.
* GNU-style: make conversions between bool and int explicit,
in both evaluation statements and parameter passing.
* Remove unnecessary extern for verbose flag.
* do_test, compare: pass nresult array for accumulating counts
of pass and fail, instead of using globals nfail, npass.