Re: Add more random libm-test inputs [committed]

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:

> I am getting a failure in  math/test-double-vlen4-avx2.out after above commit:

Yes, if you have hardware with the more recent vector instructions then
you should commit the results of "make regen-ulps" - some of the vector
tests can't be run without sufficiently recent vector hardware (I don't
have anything more recent than AVX), meaning ulps regeneration without
that vector hardware won't do anything to the ulps for those vector tests.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com