This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 5/5] Add test cases for ISO C11 threads
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Juan Manuel Torres Palma <j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Juan Manuel Torres Palma <jmtorrespalma at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 23:47:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/5] Add test cases for ISO C11 threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439217470-23427-1-git-send-email-j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com> <1439217470-23427-6-git-send-email-j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com>
Without having checked the details of the testcases...:
There are several C11 DRs relating to aspects of C11 threads. Have you
checked each of them in the current DR log
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1931.htm> to make sure
that the implementation follows the agreed resolution (if any) and that
the issue in question is covered by the tests.
I think DR#416, "tss_t destruction unspecified" and DR#424,
"underspecification of tss_t", are those for which it's clearest that the
C11 specification is inadequate and it should be possible to verify in
testcases that the semantics listed in the Proposed Technical Corrigendum
for DR#416 are followed. But others may be relevant as well.
Joseph S. Myers