This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix two uses of __BEGIN_DECLS
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at google dot com>
- To: "libc-alpha at sourceware dot org" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:08:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix two uses of __BEGIN_DECLS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+5-Q5+f+oJx_P06ZcD_7cJzNtPYSvx-w7VaS3g10zNYXNA+xQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150813042655 dot GA25069 at vapier>
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Mike Frysinger <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 12 Aug 2015 16:14, Stan Shebs wrote:
>> We ran across a couple cases of problems in headers when they were included in
>> C++ sources, the positioning of extern "C" wrappers came out wrong.
> what problems ? you're moving structs/enums under the external part.
Also _DYNAMIC - Google has several chunks of C++ code that iterate over it.