This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix BZ 18820 -- fmemopen may leak memory on failure
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at gmail dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 23:28:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix BZ 18820 -- fmemopen may leak memory on failure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobM7kLWqP8Jj-d0mei7_+-=wuZS1+JUyocWSdJNDVgVsrg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150813061306 dot GA9433 at domone>
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 11:13 PM, OndÅej BÃlka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:00:31PM -0700, Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
>> I split out the "fix leak" part of BZ #18757 fix from
>> Tested on Linux/x86_64, no new failures.
> Patch itself is ok but I found other bug that we don't set error values
> there that should also be fixed.
Sorry, I am not following.
This patch is explicitly to only fix the leak. The set errno is
separate bug and separate patch (which I'll send once this one is in
-- it depend on this test case).
So is this patch OK as is, or are there other leaks that I am missing?