This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Fix IFUNC selection for ppc64 memchr
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:28:30 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Fix IFUNC selection for ppc64 memchr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1CFFC414-6BD1-46D4-AAAB-5C43B7444F2B at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On 12-08-2015 15:21, Carlos Eduardo Seo wrote:
> The current implementation of memchr for ppc64 is always pointing to the internal __GI_memchr implementation. This patch corrects that so the optimized version is picked for POWER7 and above.