This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sparc32: fix sem_open.c compilation
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: bneumeier at gmail dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 17:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sparc32: fix sem_open.c compilation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGSetNsKpmDOzCLbM+W_d2x=z71QM5__uk9B8+SWC_3WP0iToQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
From: Brett Neumeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 18:38:52 -0500
> In 2.22 and master, when doing a x86_64-pc-linux-gnu to
> sparc-pc-linux-gnu cross-toolchain build, sem_open.c fails to compile
> because it can't find FUTEX_SHARED. It looks to me like an include
> directive got missed.
> The attached fixes it for me on 2.22.
Looks good to me.