This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: microblaze maintainer
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Vidhumouli Hunsigida <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 10:31:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: microblaze maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150806065750 dot GX26572 at vapier> <20150807004854 dot GF30077 at vapier>
On 08/06/2015 05:48 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
On 06 Aug 2015 02:57, Mike Frysinger wrote:
my microblaze patch bounced because firstname.lastname@example.org is not a
valid address (anymore). does that mean the arch is orphaned ?
let's cc a microblaze guy and see if he can help locate a new glibc
maintainer for glibc (or has contacts at xilinx)
I'll forward this to my contact at Xilinx. I don't have
any info about glibc for MicroBlaze.
Michael Eager email@example.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077