This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Please update version and target milestone in bugzilla
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 01:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Please update version and target milestone in bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOp=xwnf7qXfhr83qhsYkKkGhg+-eWoFoZy-=CVtLuLx6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150806022927 dot GP26572 at vapier>
That wouldn't hurt. We could also make some more people bugzilla admins so
e.g. you could do this. But certainly, we should make sure it's on the
release checklist to add this stuff for the next cycle before tagging the
current cycle's release.