This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove locale timezone information
- From: keld at keldix dot com
- To: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:01:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove locale timezone information
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <556F23C9 dot 3030500 at redhat dot com> <557AE725 dot 5050104 at redhat dot com> <20150805090748 dot GH26572 at vapier>
On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 05:07:48AM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 12 Jun 2015 17:05, Marko Myllynen wrote:
> > as discussed in the thread starting at
> > https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2015-06/msg00098.html
> > it looks like the best options is to remove locale timezone information
> > from locales which currently provide it (in incomplete or incorrect
> > fashion) rather than to start duplicating tzdata info in glibc.
> thanks, pushed now!
That is the wrong direction. Please revert the change.