This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Adjust DT_EXTRATAGIDX to avoid undefined shifts
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 13:30:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Adjust DT_EXTRATAGIDX to avoid undefined shifts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1438716772-2250-1-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net>
On 08/04/2015 12:32 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Building alphaev67-linux with gcc6 results in Werror...
Ignore this, and follow up on the "Another GLIBC build error with GCC6" thread
that Steve Ellcey started, and I just (attempted to) reply to.