This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:38:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Hard freeze. Test your machines.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55B305CB dot 2090809 at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOrVTJLVYaaHekUkZ_TDKW3828bVY0aHtfr7jmS8FV8bAA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/29/2015 11:07 AM, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 8:43 PM, Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Please keep your commits minimal, doc changes only, simple
>> bug fixes, and no translatable strings.
>> Please test your machines and update the release page:
>> There is only one release blocker that I'm aware of and it
>> is the discussion around the POWER strstr optimization.
>> I believe we have come to a conclusion that it's not really
>> a blocker, but I'll summrize the thread and close out the
>> Any other blockers?
> Is there any objection to this patch:
I object. It's not critical to the release. Please consider it for 2.23.