Re: glibc 2.22 --- Stil frozen. Machine maintainers start testing.

Just FYI, powerpc64 and powerpc64le are looking good so far. No abnormalities in the build process or testsuite. Iâll post an update here when I finish testing for 32 bit.

Regards,

--
Carlos Eduardo Seo
Software Engineer - Linux on Power Toolchain