Re: Stepping down

Thanks for all your contributions over the years, Kaz.  IMHO you have
been an excellent machine maintainer for Linux/SH.  You've most
certainly been an excellent contributor to libc in other ways, and for
far longer than most people.

Do you know of anyone else who might step forward to maintain the SH
port?  Are there Linux distributions that build for SH?

If it has no maintainer but continues to build fine in some distro,
then that's fine.  But if either it becomes broken and nobody is
signed on to fix it, or we have no reason to think anyone has actually
built it lately, then we'll want to remove it from the tree.

Thanks,
Roland