Re: Incomplete patch to fix build with top-of-tree GCC

> -	struct sockaddr_storage ss;
> +	union {
> +	  struct sockaddr generic;
> +	  struct sockaddr_in in;
> +	  struct sockaddr_in6 in6;
> +	} ss;

Since we're not reformatting this file to GNU style (which would put the {
here on its own line), this should instead stick with the existing (BSD)
style of the rest of the file, which is TAB indentation.  (These lines
appear twice in the patch.  Fix both places.)

With that formatting fix, this looks fine to me.