glibc topic BoFs at the Cauldron

Hi,

We have had the glibc BoF at the cauldron every year and they have
been very useful in starting conversations among us on various topics.
However, the usual 1 hour slot was not sufficient - in 2013 we went
well over and were lucky to have conference rooms to ourselves so as
to not inconvenience others and in 2014 we had to break at the hour
and take up further topics in the hallways.

So to give ourselves more time to discuss various topics, how about
proposing topic BoFs and talks?  Here are things that come to mind off
the top of my head, I'm sure others will have more ideas:

1. glibc and microbenchmarks and whole system benchmarking

2. Tunables - I intend to work on this in the coming months, so I may
   have something to present on it at the Cauldron

3. Testing and Security - topics like fuzzing, security workflows, CI,
   testing components like nss, resolv, nscd, etc.

4. glibc math - providing a way to skip the multiple precision path,
   metalibm and the possibility of incorporating it or its results in
   libm, etc.

5. malloc - lockless fast paths, ability to incorporate alternate
   allocators more easily.

6. locales/i18n

We could additionally have the generic BoF that Carlos has proposed to
introduce these proposals and focus on things that don't fit into
those proposals.

Thoughts?

Siddhesh