Re: What does LAV_CURRENT mean backwards compatibility of LD_AUDIT interface?

On 03/18/2015 05:56 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> In this discussion nobody said anything about investigating the Solaris
> interface and figuring out what the versioning/compatibility principles
> there are.  That is the first thing to do before making any decisions.

That's because I'm an idiot. You raise a good point.

I've started by reaching out to Ali Bahrami, the only Solaris person I know
that works on core OS and might be able to answer that question (I used to
read Ali's blog).

Does anyone know anyone else at Oracle working on Solaris core OS that
might be able to answer this question?

Cheers,
Carlos.