Re: The GNU C Library BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron and/or FOSDEM?

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 03:18:05PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> Every year we aim to have a glibc BoF at the GNU Tools Cauldron.
> I would like to open up the discussion to see if people will be
> attending other FOSS conferences. For example should the
> community aim to have a glibc BoF at FOSDEM?
>
> Will you be attending one or the other? Both? Something else?

I'm almost always at Plumbers, which used to feel like a good fit
for this sort of thing, though the focus may have shifted slightly
over the last couple of years.

Cauldron seems the most sensible venue, but if I recall, it tends
to have limited availability, which means we need to book early,
or maybe just hope to get lucky (maybe if your employer didn't
send half their staff...?)

... Adam