Re: [RFC v2] Pretty printers for NPTL lock types

New files should have copyright and license notices as usual with the
usual glibc license (and a copyright assignment will be needed).

I don't like the duplication of large numbers of constants from the glibc
headers.  I think you need a way to extract these constants from the
headers at glibc build time, or otherwise to ensure that the two sets of
definitions remain consistent.  Are all these constants always
architecture-independent, and independent of multilib for configurations
supporting multiple ABI variants?  Also, comments would be needed at the
definitions of the constants in the headers pointing out that the pretty
printers should be updated when new constants are added to each relevant
set of constants.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com