Re: buildbot for glibc

On Thursday, February 12 2015, I wrote:

> Heya :-).
>
> I am hosting a BuildBot for GDB as well:
>
>   <http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/waterfall>

Pedro kindly reminded me that I forgot to mention an important part of
the setup: the GDB BuildBot send e-mails to the
gdb-testers@sourceware.org mailing list:

  <https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-testers>

After several days improving it, I finally came up with a neat setup
which sends a "root" message describing the commit that has been tested,
and then, for each builder that contains regressions, it sends a message
describing them which is a reply to the root message.  For example:

  <https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-testers/2015-q1/msg01637.html>

This is nice to view and understand what went wrong with a certain
commit.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36