New gnulib wrappers with glibc 2.21.

Paul,

As part of the glibc 2.21 release I ran through the gnulib "test" pass
which involves seeing if gnulib adds more wrappers to glibc that we might
not expect.

It did, it added:
iconv.o
iconv_open.o
math.o
mbrlen.o
mbrtowc.o
sys_socket.o
unistd.o
wctype-h.o

Would you please help me out by going through the gnulib testing
independently and tell me if you see any wrappers that
are not in the current "Kknown problems" list?

https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Testing/Gnulib

In particular I'm looking to see if you get the same results as I did
above.

Cheers,
Carlos.