Re: Multiple aliases on Sourceware Bugzilla

Le 04. 02. 15 11:04, Florian Weimer a Ãcrit :
> for CVE tracking, I would like to set multiple aliases on the same bug.
>  Is it possible to permit this with a configuration change?  We have
> that feature on bugzilla.redhat.com, but I don't know if it's part of
> local custom code.

Hi Florian,

This is a local customization on RH Bugzilla. But upstream Bugzilla has
this feature since Bugzilla 5.0. The final 5.0 version hasn't been
released yet. It's currently at release candidate stage (5.0rc2). Once
GCC/Sourceware Bugzilla is upgraded to 5.0, you will automatically get
this feature.

FrÃdÃric