Working on hppa changes.

Roland McGrath roland@hack.frob.com
Fri Jun 27 18:26:00 GMT 2014

> 1394    New          [7/9] HPPA - Remove hppa lowlevellock.h
> 1715    New          Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific

These are orthogonal to my changes but probably have trivial conflicts.

> 985     New          [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
> 1177    New          [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone
> 1641    New          [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Move NPTL public headers to sysdeps/hppa/nptl/.
> 1738    New          [roland/nptl-hppa] HPPA: Consolidate nptl/ subdirectories under linux/...

I'd recommend using the current roland/nptl-hppa branch versions rather
than what was posted.  I don't think I changed anything materially, but
I have rebased frequently (and did again just now).

There's probably still a need to do something about vfork.  I didn't
attempt anything for hppa yet.  I'm not sure whether it can be done after
all the rest or not.  Let me know if you want help.

Thanks,
Roland