resolv.conf format for DNSSEC [was: DNSSEC support in stub-resolver]

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav@redhat.com
Sat Jun 21 06:32:00 GMT 2014

> I'm not very sanguine about the notion of another configuration file.  One
> reason is that everyone's resolver would now do an addition open for a file
> that won't be there, adding to overhead.  Complexity and unexpected new
> magic are other reasons.  It needs more thought and more opinions from
> people who know the resolver code.

Well, we need to also reach a decision at some point, one way or another. This thread is open since months, and making the bad decision is much better than making no decision.

regards,
Nikos