Re: Werror in <sys/socket.h>

> Should <include/sys/socket.h> mirror <socket/sys/socket.h> in suppressing the
> definition of __sendmmsg if __USE_GNU is not defined?  Or should we just add a
> forward declaration of the structure on the preceding line?

It was already fixed to do the former, which is closest to proper in the
current state of affairs.  The latter would be adequate if the former
weren't easy.  What we really should do is revamp our test build story so
that tests are not built with internal headers, but that is already a
long-term to-do.

Thanks,
Roland