Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h

Joseph Myers wrote:
the relevant time to check is when 4.9 is no
longer supported

If that's the case, I'm having trouble seeing why it's worth our time to have that unchecked "4.9" into the code. If the only time the "4.9" matters is when we bump the min GCC release, we can simply reverify all the version-dependent diagnostics when that happens. That way, we don't need to put the "4.9" into the source code now, which is a good thing because the "4.9" is probably wrong and it's confusing even if it's right.