Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc

Hi, Joseph,

attach contains current situation in my branch. I have generated
additional header with series of definitions, now that header included
in libm-test.inc but also only generation can be left in some script.
Currently information from math.h is used for selection what test to
run in vector case, but it required according changes in
math-vector.h. Added tests for cos and cosf (float with no vector
function body, just a stub now).
Test suite passed with no fails on math tests on non AVX2 target, on
AVX2 target also (but math/test-float-vlen8 must fail so it is
strange, will look).
Let me know if such changes ok in general.

--
WBR,
Andrew