Stepping down...

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I've reviewed any patches this year or contributed
to glibc in any form and thus removed myself now from the subsystem
maintainer list in the wiki. With my current work schedule and family
live, I cannot commit anymore to participate in glibc.

I step down with some regrets since more than 18 years ago my first
patch to glibc was added. The project has changed in those years and
matured. I'm really glad to see the discussions now on this list and the
(slow) growth of maintainers, thanks to all of you that made this a
great project again! A special thanks goes to Roland, Carlos and Joseph
for their leadership and encouragement!

I'll stay subscribed to the mailing list but don't wait for me on anything,

Andreas
  SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 NÃrnberg, Germany
   GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix ImendÃrffer,HRB16746 (AG NÃrnberg)