Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc

>> > What are the semantics of the values in this table (please add a comment)?

This tables contain data of several types - polynomial coefficients,
some constants, lookup-tables.

>> > How was this table generated?

Values was calculated with Maple, Mathematica and Sollya.

>> Yeah, who codes floating-point values as (little-endian ?) memory notation in
>> decimal? I would understand hexadecimal but decimal?

What is requirements for data representation? Lets determine how
values will be represented here.

> And, generally, we want to be able to regenerate any such tables if there
> are changes to the algorithms.  This means at a minimum having comments
> giving the semantics of the table (coefficients of whatever polynomial
> approximation to a given function on given intervals, for example), but
> preferably source code to generate the table.

We can add some comments but regeneration of this tables is not supported.

--
WBR,
Andrew