Re: gold vs libc

> I wouldn't mind simply making
> __EH_FRAME_BEGIN__ and __EH_FRAME_END__ linker-defined symbols that
> would override any definitions found in the object files.

Ah, now I see that this is what Alan was referring to. What I didn't
like about Rafael's suggestion was the idea that the linker would
special-case the sections based on what symbols were defined in them.
If his suggestion was simply to override any definitions with the
linker's own definitions, then my objection was misfounded.

-cary