Re: Website maintenance?

On Sun, Sep 07, 2014 at 09:28:48PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Does anyone want to maintain the website?
>
> I've just automated the last of the ugly bits to upload
> the newly built manual for each release:
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Website%20Maintenance
>
> If you're interested you would effectively become the person
> responsible for website updates, website bugs, and reorganizing
> the website.

Where's the git/cvs/svn repo?  I couldn't find it on the website;
maybe the Development section should have information about it.  If
everyone in MAINTAINERS has commit access then it may be easier to
just take up collective responsibility instead of having one person in
charge of it.

> I don't mind to keep having this responsibility, but it's one of
> those things that maybe someone else loves more than me and that
> someone wants to get involved in Free Software development in
> some way.

Do contributors need to assign copyright for contributions to the
website?

Siddhesh